Got an error while trying something, or did you do something wrong while doing something new and lost your device’s Android Software!
Do not worry because there is now a solution to Repair your device without spending a penny.
Oh Yes, this is true.
(*) What you can do with this Guide
- You can fix red light error
- You can fix Boot loop error
- You can fix Soft bricked device
- You want to install Stock Android System back on your device
and all other Software Related Issues can be solved using this Guide…..
(*) All that you need is
- Active Internet Connection (for a minute or two)
- Wmshua software (link below)
- .ftf file of Stock Android System (link below)
- Sony PC Companion (link below)
- USB Cable of your Device
- Phone should be at least 90% charged. (leave it for charging for about 1-1.5 hrs.)
- Download all the files and Softwares required from links below.
- Switch Off your mobile phone and get the Original USB Cable of your device.
- Open Wmshua and then Connect your device to PC pressing the Volume Down Key.
- As Soon as connected Wmshua will install device drivers (taking about a minute), then go to “Flash” option and select the ftf file from there. And click on Start. It will take about 10 minutes or maybe more to flash the file. Wait Till It Completes.
- Now your device is ready with the Stock Android System.
- Wmshua : Click Here
- Sony PC Companion : Click Here
- .ftf file (Android 4.2.2) (16.0.B.2.16) : Click Here
(*) Sources Of Error
- Softwares not Installed.
- Device is not properly charged.
(*) NOTE :
- If you are having problem with the language of wmshua the go to C:Program Files(X86)完美刷机 then rename the folder “language” to “language_x” language will become English.
- If flashing is stuck at 97% then wait for 15 min. and remove the cable from your device and Start it without any problem, it will work fine.
- We will not be responsible for something wrong happening with your device. Do at your own risk.
Thank You 😉
Liked This Post ?
Think how much you can learn with more such posts..Get updated in your inbox right away.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.