Hello Everyone, Welcome to TechnoSpace & Today I will give you the power of getting subtitles easily & efficiently without even opening a Web Browser (Yeah !)…
Ever had to face the struggle of getting the subtitles for a movie you are about to watch? Did you had to go about surfing OpenSubtitles or Yifysubtitles for getting the correctly synced sub ?
We know how much the hassle is –
- Surf the net .
- Get a subtitle .
- Download it (most websites have a separate download page for various subs) .
- Move it to the same folder as your movie .
- Goto your player and select it & If by your previous sins, you get incorrectly synced subtitle then you begin the process again whoof !
To begin all you need is your movie and the almighty VLC Player…
If you have those, scroll down below and learn the process of getting correct subtitles :
- Start by playing your movie/video via VLC media player .
- Now pause the movie at any time and Right-Click on the screen to get a drop down menu.
- Go to View > Download Subtitles and you will get a dialog box with title “VL Sub”.
- Enter the movie name in the text box which asks for ‘Title:’ (the box will get the movie file name as default)
- Now click on the button saying “Search by name” and you will get a list of subtitles for the movie.
- Here you can either click on a subtitle and download it by clicking “Download Selected” button or you can choose multiple subtitles by clicking on them while keeping the Ctrl key pressed and then again click “Download Selection” button.
- In the same dialog box, you can click on the “Show config” button to configure how the subtitle files are managed and some additional settings.
- Similarly, you can choose the language for the subtitles too from the top drop-down menu.
- Also, if you want subtitles for a particular episode of a series/season , you can specify it here in the Episode(Series) or Season(Series) text box.
- After downloading a subtitle, it is automatically added & loaded to the video file and bang !
- Also, if the subtitle isn’t correct and synced, you can simple choose another one with a few clics ! #feelingMighty
That’s all folks, hope to see you in the next one, and as always if you have any queries/questions/doubts then the comment box is right below…
Have a nice day !
Liked This Post ?
Think how much you can learn with more such posts..Get updated in your inbox right away.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.