Low volume in Earphones and Headphones with your Sony Xperia C…..
Now you can boost the volume and sound clarity without Installing any App!!!!
Oh, Yes it’s true.Follow the tutorial to increase headphone volume in Xperia C.
(*) What you can do with this Guide
- Increase Headphone and Earphone volume.
(*) All that you need is
- Device should be on Stock Android 4.2.2 and 16.0.B.2.16 firmware.
- Rooted Device.
- CWM Installed.
- “AudioBooster.zip” file (link below)
- Root Your Device. (link below)
- Install CWM. (link below)
- Download the “AudioBooster.zip” file. (link below)
- Switch Off your phone and wait for 20 sec. Now press Volume Down and power Button together. This will open CWM.
- In CWM go to “Install zip from SDcard”>>”choose zip from SDcard”>>select the downloaded file>>press “yes”.
- Now Reboot your phone.
- Open your dialer and type this : ( *#*#3646633#*#*) (without brackets).
- Go to “Hardware Testing” >> “Audio” >> “Headset Mode” >> Select “Media” instead of “Sip” >>
set “Max Vol.0~160” as 160 and click on set. Under same option you will see “Level 0”, click there and select “Level 6”. There set “Value is 0~255” as 255 and click on set.
- Press the home button and restart your device.
- Now hear Music from your Headphones or Earphones in your Xperia C, you will get more volume than before.
(*) Screenshots of Final Settings
(*) Downloads and Links
(*) Sources Of Error
- Device not Rooted properly.
- CWM not installed.
- Settings not set properly.
- Device not on desired firmware.
(*) NOTE : We will not be responsible for something wrong happening with your device. Do at your own risk.
Liked This Post ?
Think how much you can learn with more such posts..Get updated in your inbox right away.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.