CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Devices supported by this package :
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE550KL
What\’s working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What\’s not working :
- Speakers don\’t work on ZE600KL model
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- DO NOT Report bugs if you\’re running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you\’re doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running “setenforce 0” from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
What is your-- Phone model (ZE550KL, ZE600KL): CM version: CM Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
- @luca020400: As he is co-maintainer
- @wickedpygmy: For sending Luca his phone
- @capeorigins: For “beta” testing
- @hardslog: For “beta” testing
- ASUS: For providing the Kernel Source Code
- CM Team
You don\’t have to but if you want so…
- LuK1337: http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona….php?u=5075128
- luca020400: http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona….php?u=5778309
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
Based On: CyanogenMod
Liked This Post ?
Think how much you can learn with more such posts..Get updated in your inbox right away.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.