Tons of Features
100% Build from SourceThis is what
- CyanogenMod 13 based
- Quicker system animations
- Trimmed down fat and excess bloat
- Option to enable all widgets
- Numerous extra lockscreen options
- LCD Density
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- 3-minit battery support
- Clock and date options
- Contextual Header – Original and Polygraphic
- Battery styles – Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Recent screen options
- Customizable navigation bar
- Use Omniswitch as default recents
- Built-in screen record
- Toast animations
- App Circle bar
- Gesture Anywhere
- Disable FC warnings
- Disable Immersive message
- Force expanded Notifications
- Configure scrolling cache
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- Hide superuser icon
- Developer options and advanced reboot enabled by default
- Numerous cherry-picks and improvements throughout the build, baked into the
- awesomeness of existing CM layout.
- Numerous other options hiding throughout the build. For a full list of changes and features, please
- Download ROM and latest GAPPs
- Copy ROM and GAPPs from above to internal storage
- Reboot into recovery
- Full wipe and format
- Flash ROM and then flash GAPPs
- Reboot and enjoy the BeanStalk goodness
Original Developer Scott.
Skylinerv33 – Graphics and boot animation – Thanks!
Any other coder from CM team or Beanstalk team who has actually coded.
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP
Based On: CyanogenMOD
Liked This Post ?
Think how much you can learn with more such posts..Get updated in your inbox right away.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.